K&N KN-138 Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, & ATV’s
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports ‘spin-on’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.