- Suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products
- Apply gentle pressure during sharpening process with minimal amounts of Trend lapping fluid for optimum performance
- WD 40 or other lubricants are too thick and result in your tool skating over the diamond surface
- Use of water or water based products may result in rusting as nickel (the bonding medium for the electroplating process) is porous
- For use with all quality diamond abrasives
Designed solely for use in the engineering industry for use with diamond abrasives and used for more than 30 years.|WD 40 or other such lubricants are too thick and result it your tool skating over the diamond surface.|suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging and improves diamond performance.